Washington Township Cemeteries
John Graffis Farm located on A.W. Marion State Park
Pickaway County Infermary – Wintergreen Drive and currently no head stones and land is being farmed
Walter Leist – 19913 Ringgold Southern Road which is private property
Morris Church – Morris-Salem Road at Tarlton Road
Pontious Chappel – 1718 Stoutsville Pike
St. Paul United Methodist Church
The Township is responsible for abandoned cemeteries in the Township. Currently we are maintaining 4 cemeteries including Stout, Zion, Bethany and Griffith. We are in the process of cleaning up brush and trees, repairing fences and markers on these properties for more information and exact locations please visit the Pickaway County Historical Society cemetery Washington Township map page.